Sunday, November 12, 2006

We Interrupt our regularly scheduled Blog

Christmas Comes Early To all Mac OSX Users!!!

Three Cheers to the wonderful folks at MacAppADay.Com This is a new site that starting on the December 1st will be offering 5,000 lucky Macheads free apps to download.

1 every day and a special surprise on New Years Day! So starting around Midnight PST on 12/01/06 download Apps so cool that your Mac will boot-up with joy.

The good folks at MacAppADay also told me that while yes some apps are valued at $5, there are those that run $10, $15 and more. But what does it matter I say, they are free to those of us in the know (and of course own a Mac).

On another note, if an app on a certain day is one you already own (i.e. paid for) well consider that day's gift a fruit cake and think about all the other days to come in December with other wondrous free apps. So, if you or someone you know has a mac, you might want to check it out or tell them about it at http://www.macappaday.com

Now I know dear reader what your thinking... This is the Hollywood Graffiti Blog where I type all kinds of opinions on Film, TV and occasionally what's on my mind that I feel compelled to share... And this is one of them.

After all I've been drinking the Mac KoolAid since 1984.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Blog

No comments: